If you are very busy and could not go to the gym, maybe burpees can be one of the best exercises for you, burpees are very effective and requires no tools or time consuming you.If done correctly, Burpees will work on almost all the muscles of your body, begin chest,shoulder, legs, buttocks and triceps, and the more intense burpees also serves as a cardioworkout that will be able to keep the weight even burn body fat with a very fast.
Before starting the burpees exercise, remember this is really important that you are able to do so. If you have long never exercise, jogging or the gym, it is highly recommended that you start with the first walk up to your fitness level up and you are ready to do thisexercise. Also, burpees are high-impact sport, so do not try if you suffer from weak bones or muscles.
The burpees exercise consists of the following steps:
1. Stand straight, feet at shoulder width.
2. Go down to a squat position very quickly.
3. As soon as you reach the squat position, quickly thrust out your legs and bring your arms down so you’re in a pushup / pressup position.
4. (Optional) Do a pushup/ pressup.
5. Quickly bring your legs back in and get back into the squat position.
6. Jump as high as you can, and once you land, get back into a squat position and repeat the steps above.
7. Do this until you reach failure (struggle to do any more with proper technique). Finish now if you want, or rest 1-2 mnutes and then do them again.
To do this exercise at the right moves, I attach the following related video that I took from youtube:
CrossFit Burpee with variations